Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Ecotools Bamboo 5 piece brush set

*Disclaimer - Product shown was purchased by passengerelement blog.  I am in no way affiliated with this company or am being paid for my review*


Ecotools 5 piece bamboo set
Yes, you have heard it all before.  I...am a brush addict.  I cannot stop buying brushes.  Especially travel size.  I touch up a lot throughout the day and good travel brushes are essential.  Smaller brushes are not necessarily for travel.  I tend to like short handled brushes for certain makeups as they give me the feeling of better and more concise control.

Ecotools 5 piece bamboo brush set was purchased at Ulta for $10.00 USD.  Contained inside a natural fiber bag with zipper, you get:

1 small kabuki
1 short handled blending brush
1 short small foundation/concealer brush
1 short handled powder/blending brush

Bamboo  5 piece contents
The kabuki is fantastic for powder touchups throughout the day.  My one gripe about this brush is having to clean/wash it, but I am sure a ton of people also have that gripe.  The small blender is very useful for concealer but I also like it for a crease brush!  The small foundation brush is decent, I tend to use it for concealer placement around nose/mouth area.  And the prize piece is the powder brush.  Great control, can also be used for blush, blends effortlessly.

For $10, you get a pretty varied range of brushes that are soft, useful, and portable.

*Disclaimer - Product shown was purchased by passengerelement blog.  I am in no way affiliated with this company or am being paid for my review*

2 comments:

  1. I have been meaning to try more EcoTools!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, for the price point, they are really fantastic brushes. And the fact that they go on sale quite a bit is an added bonus! Super soft and they come out with some unusual shapes...I hope you give em a try :)

      Delete