Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tiny Purchase - Cover FX

Hello all...

Today I come to you with an amazing buy!  This was something I had been eyeing, but seeing as how I am on a low buy right now, I had not picked it up.  I found this kit at Sephora inside JC Penny for $20 USD.  This usually retails at $49.00 USD, so you can see...I made out like a bandit :)

Cover FX Acne Treat + Conceal kit (medium)

Back of packaging
This kit contains four products to prep and treat, cover, blot and cleanse.  I got this in medium.  As a fair latina, I find that medium runs a pretty huge gamut and it is hard to find a perfect match a lot of the time.  But I am hoping for the best with this, and once I have given this a decent trial, will be reviewing it in the future.

Products from Cover FX kit
Kit includes:

ClearPrep FX matte foundation primer and anti-acne treatment gel 15ml/0.5 fl.oz
Conceal FX Camouflage Concealer 15ml/0.5 fl.oz
Matte FX Oil absorbing primer and blotting powder 12g/0.42oz
Clean FX Makeup Cleansing Mousse 55ml/1.86 fl.oz

Cover FX can be found at Sephora b+m stores and online, as well as Cover FX online.  I did not see a kit on either site online, but the products in the kit were available separately.

There were still kits that were available at the same Sephora for full price...My box had a minute tear in it, other than that, all products were intact and fresh, so I have no idea why it was on clearance...

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. Im hoping this helps in keeping the skin issues at have at bay, or at least heal them while Im wearing makeup :)

      Delete
  2. What a great deal! I've never been to a Sephora inside JCP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever have the chance to, please do! The clearance section there is very worth it, aside from the fact that its nice to know what counters are in it. Mine does not have a ton, but we have a Nars and MUFE counter, which makes it totally worth it for me :)

      Delete