Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I've hit PAN! Vol.1

Hello all...

A quick update on products I have hit pan on recently.  I plan on doing these consistently as I think it shows the level of love I have for a product and also...who sees pan, I mean really?  :)

PAN PRON
Ah, who doesn't love to see pan?  With my eye shadows, I feel as if I will never get to that magical thing called "pan".  But here for your viewing pleasure....some pan!

PAN

PAN 1 - Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream (travel size)

PAN 2 - Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque (.05oz/1.4g)

PAN 3 - Smashbox Eye Shadow single in Nude (.059oz/1.7g)

What products do you tend to hit pan on consistently?

1 comment:

  1. I love to see some pan p0rn!

    I hit pan on an eyeshadow recently, you can see it here :D

    http://willowsworld92.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/project-use-it-up-progress.html

    ReplyDelete