Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Softer, smoother, brighter skin with Oz Naturals Ancient Orient Rice Enzyme Dermafoliant

*DISCLAIMER - Item sent by company for the purpose of testing/reviewing.  I am not being financially compensated for my review.  All words and opinions are 100% my own.*

One thing I have learned in regard to skincare as I have gotten older (30's are the new 20's, right?), is that exfoliation is KEY!  Once I incorporated exfoliation as a major component of my skincare regimen, I started to notice that my facial products were sinking in deeper and were actually effective.  What has helped revolutionize my skin?  Read on...

Oz Naturals Ancient Orient Rice Enzyme Dermafoliant
Oz Naturals Ancient Orient Rice Enzyme dermafoliant  is an exfoliant with lactic acid, b5, green tea extract and bamboo powder.  Inside of the metal container with sifter top is 2.75 fl.oz/81.3ml of granulated product.  The scrub retails for $24.95 USD.  This product is certified vegan and is cruelty free.


The Ancient Orient Rice Enzyme dermafoliant is an exfoliator made with bamboo that contains green tea extract, b5 and lactic acid that you can use up to 2 times a week.  The bamboo and rice help with the texture of your face, but you also have the added lactic acid that gives another boost in chemical exfoliation to brighten, tone, and smooth your skin.

Ancient Orient Rice Enzyme - dry product
Ancient Orient Rice Enzyme - wet mixture
The dermafoliant is very finely granulated, but not so much that its not effective.  The white color turns clear once the exfoliant is mixed with water.  Once you have a paste consistency, apply to the face in a circular motion.  Once you have finished the physical aspect of this regimen, you leave the scrub on your face for 5 minutes to allow the lactic acid to go to work.  Lactic acid is classified as an AHA - Alpha Hydroxy Acid, which aids in the improvement of the appearance of the skin and also in anti-aging.

After use, skin is smoother, softer and brighter.  I am fortunate enough that my skin tolerates manual exfoliation so I can use this between 2-3 uses a week.  Those with sensitive skin may want to spot test first and start out with a once a week approach.  I noticed no scent while using this product.  You can purchase the Ancient Orient Rice Enzyme on Amazon.com HERE, and go HERE to learn more about Oz Naturals, their company and other products!

Happy Exfoliating!

*DISCLAIMER - Item sent by company for the purpose of testing/reviewing.  I am not being financially compensated for my review.  All words and opinions are 100% my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment