Thursday, May 16, 2013

Tiny Purchase ft Too Faced, Urban Decay (Ulta)

Hello everyone!

Weather is getting warm, days are getting longer and I am actually enjoying it now!  What I have for you today is a small from Ulta.  This was purchased with the 20% off coupon they mailed out a couple of months ago.



Repurchase was Too Faced's Shadow Insurance.  I had moved on from this to try a few other primers...(I am a primer ho!) but find myself coming back to this time and time again.  It is a fabulous workhorse of a primer with an awesome price to boot.  This was purchased for $20.00 USD.

I picked up Urban Decay's Afterglow Glide on Cheek color in Crush.  I had a sample of the color Quickie and had fallen in love with the texture and wear of this product.  I cannot wait to get a full review out to you soon.  This was purchased for $24.00 USD.  I looked on the Ulta site and they are currently not on there, and if you go to Urban Decay's site, the are on sale for $9.00 USD...I do not know if they are getting discontinued (fingers crossed they are not), but I would say stock up now!


Small haul, but one that has made me happy nonetheless.

What you been purchasing recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment