Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Small Haul 7/20/2011 (sephora)

Hey all!  Just wanting to share a quick haul that I got the other day.  This all started with the Makeup Forever mini set that Sephora was giving to VIB's...if you want to learn about becoming a beauty insider or VIB, go here.

Sephora Haul!
I went in to get my staple mascara, MUFE Smokey Lash.  I also added in the Dior Addict Lip Glow :)!  The mini VIB kit contained:

  • mini smokey lash mascara
  • mini lab shine
  • mini hd powder
  • mini aqua liner
All the minis are super cute and very practical.  I was hoping the bad would have been a bit bigger, but I love it all the same.  

I also had some points that I was thinking about cashing in...this is what I picked for my 500 point perk...


Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Trio including...
  • body butter
  • perfume
  • body wash
What you all been hauling?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment