- Mama Fashionista: Having a skin care emergency? Quinn shares her Fab Five Favorite products to save the day!
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: The Wantable September Beauty Box proves, yet again, that Wantable is the best beauty box service ever!
- TheFabZilla: Ready for fall? TheFabZilla shares how you can rock dark plum lips this season.
- Glamorable!: Le Metier de Beaute pre-release True Colour Cream Eye Shadows: Find the first swatches and review here.
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shows you how to be prepared in case of a Minimergency!
- Beauty by Miss L: Black cat water decals which are so easy to use and suit great for cat lovers and for Halloween manicures.
- Makeup, Life and Love: Looking to incorporate a few fall trends into your beauty arsenal? Jamie shows us how...
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Tri Polish Challenge using Lilac, Blue and Pink!
- Très Beau Glamour: Nay Denise has finally gotten her hands on the Garnier BB Cream. See what her first impressions are on it.
- Makeup Demon: Very easy purple smokey eyes makeup tutorial!
- Carinae L'etoile's polish stash: Day of the Dead polish by ellagee makes me squee with joy!
- Beauty Apocalypse: A peek inside the September Glossybox.
- Beauty by Arielle: See What Products Arielle Used to the Last Drop.
- Geniabeme: Take a look at Blinc's newest pencil eyeliner!
- The Passenger Element: Sonia Kashuk a kiss on the cheek lip/cheek palette - swatch.
- Icy Nails: OPI Muir Muir On the Wall from the San Francisco Collection is dark, sexy and perfect for fall and winter.
Saturday, September 21, 2013
Thursday, September 19, 2013
|Sonia Kashuk a kiss on the cheek lip/cheek palette|
|Sonia Kashuk a kiss on the cheek palette - packaging|
|kiss on the cheek palette - packaging|
|A kiss on the cheek palette - open|
The wear on these during the last month was not very long, but I am not one for cream products in the summer. I think these are best suited for colder, drier months. On lips, I did not find them to be too drying. Those looking for a pigmented tint will be disappointed, but for those looking for a sheer wash of juicy color, these are right up your alley. I did not find this to be fragranced or have a taste, so those that are senstitive may also like this. A fantastic buy either way...I am looking forward to using these quite a bit now that fall is here!
Thanks for looking!
|Sonia Kashuk a kiss on the cheek palette (flash)|
|Sonia Kashuk kiss on the cheek palette (no flash/partial sunlight)|
Sunday, September 15, 2013
- Mama Fashionista: Quinn shows you how to make back to school "scentsational" with Bath and Body Works!
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: Aroma M Camellia Face Oil is a lovely and fast absorbing beauty oil that delights the skin and the senses!
- Makeup, Life and Love: On the search for a good pigment? Jamie shows us her latest find...
- TheFabZilla: Have you tried The Face Shop Ageless CC Cream? TheFabZilla reviews one. Yay or nay, find out.
- Beauty by Miss L: Great neutral eyeshadow palette by Vivo Cosmetics.
- Glamorable!: Check out one of the entries for the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge - a beautiful gradient rainbow manicure.
- Carinae L'etoile's polish stash: Literary Lacquers goes all Literary Liquor on us!
- ColorMeSoCrazy: NCC Technique 2- Failed Technique Week.
- Put On Your Big Girl Lipstick: Put On Your Big Girl Lipstick tests out a fabulous art-supply store find for cleaning makeup brushes, Master's Brush Cleaner.
- BellBelleBella: A Week with No Polish Chips?! CND Vinylux Weekly Polish: Forbidden Collection Review.
Monday, September 9, 2013
- Mama Fashionista: Burt's Bees has more for your lips than delicious balm! Let Quinn introduce you to their FANTASTIC lip color collection!
- TheFabZilla: Check out TheFabZilla's Top 5 drugstore products that feel like high-end.
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: Did you miss out on Tom Ford Cheek Color in Narcissist? Well, I found some for you if you have longed for it!
- Makeup Demon: Beautiful Eye Shadows Quad by Victoria's Secret. Review!
- Amber Did It!: Amber shares a tutorial for gel polish removal at home.
- ColorMeSoCrazy: My Custom Winnings from YouPolish. It's Named After A Prince Song!
- Glamorable!: Elite Therapeutics Elite Platinum Creme just might be one of the best moisturizers for sensitive and irritated skin. Read on to find out more!
- Carinae L'etoile's polish stash: Love Lynnderella! Opal Intuition.
- Beauty by Miss L: Check out Miss L´s glitter&glitter manicure.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Destany features a children's book in her latest Inspired by a Book mani series!
- Icy Nails: Icy Nails Reviewed the beautiful and efficacious Future Derm C E Caffeic Serum.
- Geniabeme: Jesse's Girl Runway Collection in Milan is great for everyday!
- Beauty Apocalypse: Beauty Apocalypse gets a deep, gentle clean with The Oxygen Peel.
- Makeup, Life and Love: Curious about a great new fall palette? Jamie shows us one by NARS...
- BellBelleBella: Maybelline's newest Baby Lips: Dr. Rescue have hit the shelves. Brittney has all the details on her blog.
- Daydreaming beauty: Amber swatches Revlon's cream blush in Pinched and Flushed this week on daydreaming beauty.
- SoFlaJo: Mini neon slant tweezers and professional grade files are perfect mates for use anytime.
- The Passenger Element: Bath and Body Works Liplicious Lipgloss in Cool Coconut (swatch).
Thursday, September 5, 2013
|BBW Cool Coconut lipgloss - partial sun / flash|
Cool Coconut is an emollient gloss chock full of glitter. The formula base itself is a really nice, balmy gloss. It feels very cushiony, but with the addition of the glitter, it has a slighty gritty feeling too. The nice thing about this is that it is microfine glitter...no huge chunks of glitter ending up anywhere else!
|BBW Cool Coconut lg swatch - partial sun / flash|
I rarely purchase any of the glosses offered by Bath and Body Works, but after this purchase, I will definitely research the colors and buy again!
Thanks for stopping by!
*Disclaimer - product(s) shown was purchased by passengerelement blog. I am not affiliated with the company and am not being compensated for this review.*